In 2011, it was implemented at the LLC Sibtsvetmet production facilities in Podolsk. In 2014, the production was launched at the LLC Sibtsvetmet production facilities in Ekaterinburg.
chemical- and oil-industry catalysts recycling.
Materials for recycling:
Parameters of the production:
- chemical- and oil-industry catalysts based on the aluminium oxide (Al203) crystal modifications;
Peculiar features of the process:
- capacity – up to 60 tpm based on the ligature mass;
- recovery of platinum – not less than 98% (with the initial content not less than 0.25%) to the concentrates subject to refining;
- recovery of rhenium – not less than 90% (with the initial content not less than 0.33%) to the end product of ammonium perrhenate, grade AR-0;
- recovery of palladium – not less than 98% (with the initial content not less than 0.25%) to the concentrates subject to refining;
Results of the implementation:
- transfer of aluminium oxide to a non-soluble modification ( Al2O3) and simultaneous recovery of rhenium in its volatile form - rhenium heptoxide;
- no solubility of aluminium oxide and as a consequence, high direct recovery of platinum due to preservation of complexing substance;
- rhenium recovery in the head of the process;
- no grinding process;
- obtaining of the main part of the solid production residues in the form of granulated corundum, hazard category 4;
- reclaiming and return of all the liquid residues to the production in the form of the process and distilled water;
- dealkalization process is carried out in tanks without the use of mixing devices and ligature mass movement between the processing units.
- business diversification, entry to a new market of catalyst recycling and rhenium salts production.