AO Susumanzoloto won the auction for two sites of placer gold in the Magadan region, according to the auction report.
The company offered 28,710,000 rubles with starting price of 26.1 million for the site Berelekh River - left tributary of the river Ayan-Yuryakh - below the creek Kvartsevy and the river Bereleh,area of the survey line 100. The facility is located in Susumansky area, closest settlements are villages Bolshevik and Neksikan, 45 km south-east of Susuman. Area of 30.8 square kilometers. C1 reserves - 1,749 tons, P1 inferred resources - 1.5 tons. License for 15 years. The competitorof the winner was OAO GDK Berelekh.
Susumanzoloto also declared the winner of the siteKvartsevyi Creek - right tributary of the Kolyma River. The field relates to the Tenkinsky District. District center issettlement Ust-Omchug, located 100 km from the facility,linked with it by Kolyma road. At 10 km from the mine issettlement Obo, 5 km - settlement Vetreny. Traffic connection to the mine is year-round. Power transmission line - 6 kW is 4 km. Area - 1.1 square kilometers. Reserves of C1 - 36 kg. License for 10 years. The company offered 1.32 million rubles for the land with starting price of 1.2 million rubles. The auction was also attended by JSC Kolymskaya Rossyp.
- GDK Berelekh won the auction on the site LukichCreek - right tributary of the river Susuman - from the mouth to the 104 survey line 104 tributaries (creeksPervyi, Uspeshnyi, Vernyi, Vera). Placer is located on the border and Susumansk Yagodninsky District, 16 km from Susuman. Near the valley mouth crossesm the creek Lukich is crossed by the road Magadan-Ust-Nera, dirt road and power lines 6 kV are laid to deposit. Area - 12 square kilometers. C1 reserves - 1,067 tons, balance reserves - 4 kg. License for 15 years. With starting price of 28.1 million rubles, the company offered 20,910,000 rublesfor the site.The second auction participant was Susumanzoloto.
- OOO Kongo, offering 15.95 million rubles with starting price of 14.5 million, won an auction on the site Veselyi Creek - left tributary of the river Bohapcha - with its tributaries from the mouth to the line 144. The deposit is related to Yagodinso urban district. 26 km below the deposit is settlement Sinegoriye - base of the Kolyma HPP,linked by road with the federal highway Kolyma, 51 km to settlement Debin. Road traffic in the winter is carried out on the snow road, in the summer –by tractors and helicopters. Area - 34.1 square kilometers. C1 gold reserves - 611 kg, inferred resources P1 - 600 kg, P2 - 50 kg, the P1. - 270 kg. License for 15 years. The auction also participated by OOO AS Energiya.
Due to the fact that there was only one registered party, the auctions weren’t held on the sites:
- Berelekh River, left terrace in the range of 795-822, a left tributary of the river Ayan-Yuryakh. The field is located in the middle reaches of the river Bereleh, administratively belongs to the city district Susumansky. Area - 4.7 square kilometers. Reserves of alluvial gold C1 - 1,108 tons. License for 15 years. Starting price is 13.2 million rubles. The only participant is Susumanzoloto;
- River Gerba in the range 143-271 lines with tributaries (Myakit, in the mouth of below the line 19; creek Nachalny, right tributary of Myakit; creek Suhoy), left tributary of Buyunda. Located in Khasynskiy urban district of the Magadan region, closest settlements are villages and Myakit arrow located on the center of the Kolyma highway 30 km and 50 km away from the field. The regional center is 315 km to the south. Area - 23.9 square kilometers. C1 reserves - 448 kg, inferred P1 resources - 1.5 tons. License for 15 years. Starting price - 15.8 million rubles. The only participant isOOO Status.
- Creek Solnechnyi and its tributaries, the left tributary of Gerba. Located in Khasynskiy area, with closest settlements villages Strelka and Myakit located on the Kolyma highway 30 km and 50 km away from the field, the regional center - 315 km south of the field. Area of 63.7 square kilometers. Placer gold reserves C1 - 526 kg, off-balance reserves - 234 kg, inferred resources P1 - 540 kg. License for 15 years. Starting price- 16 million rubles. The only participant isOOO Status.
- Buyunda River in the range of 186-310 lines, right tributary of the river Kolyma. The field is located in Khasynskiy area. In the immediate vicinity of the field, highway Magadan Omsukchan. Distance to Magadan is about 350 km. The nearest settlements are Burkot (10 km) and Orotukan (100 km by road). Area - 76.1 square kilometers. C1 reserves - 552 kg, inferred resources P1 - 400 kg. License for 15 years. Starting price- 12.5 million rubles. The only participant isOOO Status.
Source: Economical Information Agency «PRIME» http: //gold.1prime.ru