On July 26-27, Magadannedra plans to hold auctions by eight dposits of placer gold in Magadan region, - said in tender documents.
The following sites are put up for tender:
- Kygyl stream with the right tributaries-streams Dym and Povorotny (with inflows Pryamoy and Yolka) - left tributary of Delyankir river. It is located in Susumansky district on the border with Yakutiya. The infrastructure is poorly developed, there are no permanent roads. Federal highway connecting Magadan and Ozernoe village passes to the mouth of Delyankir river at the distance of 50-60 km from the field. The distance on the highway from the mouth of Delyankir river to Myaundzha village is 90 km and to Susuman is 155 km. Area - 76.3 sq. km. Reserves C1 - 399 kg, forecasted resources P1 - 500 kg. License - 15 years. Initial payment - RUB 10 million.
- Berelekh river, left terrace - left tributary of Ayan-Yuryakh river - within the lines 780-801. It is administratively related to Susumansky urban district. Area - 3.3 sq.km. Forecasted resources P1 - 60 kg. License - 10 years. Initial payment - RUB 200 thousand.
- Chedok stream with its tributaries - right tributary of Dzhegdyan river. It is located in Srednekansk district. From the district center - Seymchan village - the area is removed to a distance of about 33 km to the north-east. Transportation of goods is possible on vehicles along dirt roads and winter roads across the country. In summer and autumn / spring - by means of helicopters. Area - 11.4 square kilometers. Balance reserves C1 - 98 kg, forecatsed resources P1 - 210 kg. License – 15 years. Initial payment – RUB 3.7 mln.
- Lenivy stream with its tributaries - right tributary of Hudzhak river. It is located in Susumansky district far away from residential settlements. The nearest settlement is Ust-Khakchan village; located 12 km to the south, winter road connects this settlement and the field. Permanent highway Magadan - Ust-Nera provides connection with Susuman and Magadan. Distance to the regional center Susuman is 140 km. Area - 9.7 sq.km. Balance reserves for open pit C1 - 28 kg, for underground mining C1 - 360 kg, estimated resources for underground mining P1 - 20 kg. License - 15 years. Initial payment - RUB 8.8 million.
Auctions on the following objects are planned on July 27:
- Zatesny stream - right tributary of Sulukhachan stream. It is located in Khasynskiy district. The nearest settlements are Orotukan and Strelka villages located at the distance 100 and 75 km, respectively, with which the field is connected by dirt roads. Area - 0.5 sq.km. License - 10 years. Initial payment - RUB 300 thousand.
- Yursky stream with its tributaries - right tributary of Lukich river. The nearest settlement is Susuman located at the distance 18 km away from the field. Wellhead part of Lukich river valley is crossed by the highway Magadan - Ust-Nera and 110 kV power line. Dirt road and power line 6 kV is laid to the field. Area - 3.9 sq.km. Balance reserves C1 - 24 kg, forecasted resources P1 - 50 kg. License - 10 years. Initial payment - RUB 800 thousand.
- Tangara stream and its tributaries - left tributary of Susuman river. It is administratively refers to Yagodyn and Susuman urban districts. Susuman city is located 16 km far from the field and connected with the villages and Magadan city by Kolyma highway passing along the right bank of Susuman river. Area - 10.8 sq.km. Balance reserves C1 - 12 kg, forecasted resources P1 - 60 kg, P2 - 190 kg. License - 15 years. Initial payment - RUB 1.4 million.
- Porphirov, Seminar abd Tropa streams are tributaries of Burgara river. Administratively it belongs to Tenkin urban district. The nearest town - district center Ust-Omchug village is located 55 km to the south-east from the field (directly) or 54 km from Ust-Omchug village along the Kolyma highway to the former Nelkoba village, then 20 km along the dirt road to the mouth of Burgaga river and then 4 km along the bed of Burgaga river. Area - 5.1 sq.km. Forecasted reserves P1 - 60 kg, P3 - 40 kg. License - 10 years. Initial payment - RUB 200 thousand.
The Office accepts applications for participation in all the auctions until July 6.
Sourсe: Gold Mining Manufacturers' Reporter gold.1prime.ru