In 2007, the technology of recycling of silver-containing precipitate was developed and a section for recycling of silver-containing precipitate was designed, constructed and commissioned at the LLC SIBPROJECT.
Materials for recycling:
- recycling of silver-containing precipitates to obtain a Dore alloy.
Parameters of the production:
- precipitates containing gold and silver (less than 70%) and also zinc, copper, selenium and other impurities.
Peculiar features of the production:
- capacity – up to 4 tonnes per day;
- technological cycle – 48 hours.
Results of the implementation:
- possibility to obtain a Dore alloy with the total content of gold and silver over 99%;
- integrated recycling, including the processing of own residues and the recovery of non-ferrous metals.
- a one-of-a-kind production facility was launched and has been functioning successfully for 6 years;
- 70 new jobs were created.