ULAN-UDE, September 6 - RIA/Prime. According to the tenders materials, on October 26 Tsentrsibnedra is planning to hold auctions for five gold-bearing fields in Buryatia, including Rudny with resources of about 30 tons.
- Field Rudny is located in the Zakamensky administrative district within Dzhida ore district, with the area of 6.13 sq. km. Prognostic resources: P1 of 7.15 tons, P2 of 22.7 tons of hard-rock gold. The initial payment is 16.42 million rubles, the winning bidder will be granted a license for a period of 25 years.
- Creek Valekta with tributaries (Usoy), P1 resources of 265 kg. The license isfor 25 years. The initialpaymentis 582 thousandrubles;
- Vasilevsky with P3 resources - 74.4 kg. The license isfor 15 years. The initialpaymentis 28 thousandrubles;
- Suba, Gunduy-Holoywith P1 resourcesof 410 kg. The license isfor 25 years. The initialpaymentis 850 000 rubles;
- Yeleninsky with P2 resourcesof 29 kg. The license isfor 15 years. The initialpaymentis 42 thousand rubles.
The agency accepts applications for participation in the auction until September 29.
Source: Uncommercial joint ownership "Trans-regional Association of precious metals producers"